Items to leave at home:
- Please leave all electronic devices at home. This includes cell phones, tablets, iPods, gaming devices, and head sets. There will be leaders with cell phones available for emergency purposes. We encourage you to bring a non-phone camera to help record our journey!
- Please leave sports equipment at home. This includes baseballs, Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Firearms, ammunition, and fireworks are not allowed.
Practice good campground etiquette:
- Quiet time is between 10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- LEAVE NO TRACE! You will be responsible for the cleanliness of your campground.
- Please camp in your assigned area.
Find Joy in the Journey:
- Be prepared to cooperate with your Trek group. Support your local “Ma” and “Pa”!
- Enjoy getting to know new acquaintances in your Trek family. Working together in challenging circumstances can be a great bonding experience!
- Take advantage of quiet time. Scripture study and journaling time will help you have a profound Trek experience, instead of just another campout!