Prepare for Trek
- Physical and Spiritual Prep – Complete options in your Trail of Faith Award packet during: FHE, Mutual Activities, Personal Progress & Duty to God goals, and Personal study time.
- Start NOW to collect items that you need for Trek from the lists provided.
- Practice going without electronic devices.
- Review challenges and information that will be posted weekly in your sacrament meeting bulletin, and on the Stake Trek Website.
March 26, 2017: Registration Deadline
- Return the Registration and Medical Release forms to your YM or YW president.
- Cost: $120 (please speak with your church leader for any financial aid need)
- Fill out tithing slip or go online and pay your money to your ward or branch under the “Other” category, filling in the blank with “Stake Trek.”
February and March: TREK VISITS to your Mutual Activity Night!
- Please bring: 5-gallon bucket, one fat quarter of fabric, quilt batting (go together in your YW/YM groups to get your batting, as you will not need a whole bag to yourself.)
- Get ready for some Trek Prep and fun at this mutual activity!
April: TREK FITNESS CHALLENGE MONTH
- Get ready for Trek with daily challenges! (See the Trek website for more info.)
May: All-Stake Trek-fast and Fitness morning
June 19 – June 24, 2017: Moscow Stake Trek
- Leave for Martin’s Cove: Monday evening, June 19 Return to Moscow: Saturday midday, June 24