Dear Moscow Stake Trekker,
We are counting the days until Trek and it is coming up fast! Here are some last minute details to help you get ready.
- Trek Check-in:
- Moscow Stake Center
- June 19th, 6:30 p.m.
- Please have an early dinner (and early FHE) beforehand.
- Please bring:
- BREAKFAST for Tuesday morning on the bus.
- A BAG or backpack (Please label it!) containing SWIMSUIT, TOWEL, and some comfortable CLOTHES for swimming/showering/changing before the ride home. (You can put some shampoo, soap, and other toiletries in this bag as well.) This bag will remain on the bus during Trek.
- All of the items on your EUIPMENT and CLOTHING lists. Your YM/YW leaders also have access to these lists.
- Water bottle. Please bring your water bottle on the bus with you.
- Your excitement for this adventure!
- Please remember NOT to bring:
- A backpack for the Trail – you will receive a pioneer haversack for this purpose at check-in.
- Electronic equipment – all electronic equipment must be left at home, including phones.
- Trek Return
- Saturday, June 24th, approximately 8 a.m.
- Parents will receive a call from their trekkers an hour before the estimated arrival time.
- Start Now!
- Make sure that your Trek shoes/boots are broken-in and comfortable.
- Practice your hydrating skills: start drinking extra water so that your body can get used to it!
- Limit your soda/cola intake to get your body used to going without it.
- Avoid the rush: start gathering the items you need for Trek now!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON JUNE 19th – Get ready for a challenging and spiritual adventure as we walk where the pioneers walked!!
Brother and Sister Crepeau